- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Bartell Drugs collecting school supplies
MARYSVILLE — A Northwest pharmacy chain is holding a school supply drive at all of its 58 locations.
Bartell Drugs and World Vision have launched the seventh annual School Tools for Kids in Need program, which is taking place until Aug. 29.
The drive benefits Federal Way-based World Vision. The organization will provide Puget Sound area teachers whose students qualify for free or reduced-price lunch programs to "shop" for school supplies free of charge.
Items will be available at World Vision's Teacher Resource Center.
Organizers are seeking:
• Acme rulers
• Dixon No. 2 pencils
• Bic Cristal or Round Stic ink pens (10 pack, blue or black)
• Elmer's Glue (Glue-All or School Glue, 4-ounce bottles)
• 3M Scotch Scissors
• Avery Glue Stic (two-pack, acid-free, photo-safe, permanent, washable)
• Pentel Hi-Polymer erasers (three-pack)
• Avery Poly binders (1/2 inch or 1 inch sizes)
• Prang Crayons (24 count)
• Avery Hi-Liter makers (yellow or pink
• C Leonard erasers
Items can be dropped off at participating locations.
The Marysville Bartell Drugs is located at 6602 64th Street, and can be reached by calling 360-658-6218.