- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Arlington clean-up disposal event returns June 8
ARLINGTON — The city of Arlington's annual free clean-up disposal event returns to the west entrance of the Arlington Airport on Saturday, June 8, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
City residents can bring the following items to the site for free disposal:
• Refrigerators and freezers.
• Computers, televisions, monitors and keyboards.
• Printers and copiers.
• Recyclable metals.
• Furniture and debris.
• Four tires per household, which must be removed from their wheels.
Personal document shredding will also be available.
The disposal services that will not be available include:
• Household hazardous waste.
• Yard debris or household garbage.
• Commercial vendor or business disposal.
Your city of Arlington water and sewer billing statement will serve as your admittance to the event. You may also bring your driver's license for proof of residency. Either one must be presented at the gate of the Arlington Airport's west entrance, located on 188th Street, to enter the event.
For questions, please contact Marc Hayes by phone at 360-403-3457 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.