Arlington boys basketball would like to take this opportunity to recognize many, but not all of the people, groups, and organizations who have been a huge part of our incredible journey this year.
Accomplishing our goals and beyond has been not only exhilarating, exciting, and educational, it has been an incredibly rewarding experience for our team, our staff, our students, and our community. None of this would have been possible without the support from all who have joined us on this memorable journey.
The purpose of this message is to truly show our appreciation and enormous gratitude for everyone showing up on game nights, displaying our “A” logo, donations to our program, driving to Tacoma, and most of all cheering loudly for the team. From the bottom of our heart, We thank you.
Below, you will find a list of a small portion of some of the people we want to publicly thank for their support of Arlington Boys Basketball.
- The Fans
- The Parents
- Our Sponsors
- John Grabowski and the Arlington High School Band
- Brooke Dalgaard and Arlington High School Cheer
- Arlington High School Custodians
- Arlington School District Administrators
- Athletic Director Tom Roys
- Athletic Secretary Laura Bailey
- Girls head coach Joe Marsh and the Arlington Girls Basketball program
- Liz Ries
- Heather and Forest Jones
- Bud Brummel for his hours of dedication, coaching, direction and support
- Arlington Boys and Girls Club
- Kelli and Eric Tregoning and A-Town Hoops
- Fox Sports Radio 1380 KRKO
- The Everett Herald
- The Arlington Times
- Arlington Boys Basketball Managers and Statisticians
- The Davis Family
- The Bryson Family
- The Klein Family
- Doug Diel
- Jersey Mikes
Coach Nick Brown