Cascade Skagit Health Alliance to host free community health fair
September 18, 2012 · 6:41 PM
SMOKEY POINT — The Cascade Skagit Health Alliance is hosting a free community health fair for area residents on Saturday, Sept. 22.
The health fair will run from 9 a.m. to noon at the Cascade Skagit Health Alliance facility, located at 3823 172nd St. NE in Arlington.
Free health screenings — including blood pressure, body mass index, bone density, diabetic foot screening, glucose, pulse oximetry and a sleep disorder screening — will all be available. In addition, local providers will be speaking about current health topics within their fields.
"Doc Talk" presentations are set to include:
• Prostate screening and BPH at 9:15 a.m.
• Diabetes education at 9:45 a.m.
• Preventive care for seniors at 10:15 a.m.
• Arthritis of the knee at 10:45 a.m.
• "Raising Happy, Healthy Kids in a Wacky World" at 11:15 a.m.
For more information about the Cascade Skagit Health Alliance, please visit www.CascadeSkagitHealth.org.