- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Stillaguamish Senior Center hosts Health Fair Sept. 26
SMOKEY POINT — The Stillaguamish Senior Center's third annual Health and Social Services Fair promises to feature Dick Foley, of the musical group "The Brothers Four," as well as a host of informational seminars, exercise demonstrations, flu shots and more than 40 vendor booths from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 26.
The main hall of the Senior Center will serve as the site for contests, prizes and the rest of the fair's free admission activities, with continuous shuttle service and free parking provided in the grassy area of the northeast corner of the Smokey Point Community Church property, located at 17721 Smokey Point Blvd.
The fair's schedule is set to include:
• A tai chi demonstration in the side room from 9:30-10:30 a.m.
• Sandy Powers of Providence Hospice and Home Care speaking on "Core Values" from 10-10:30am.
• Jon Senn of Cascade Companion Care discussing senior housing options from 10:30-11 a.m.
• Kevin Lockard of Edward Jones answering questions on Social Security from 11-11:30 a.m.
• Zumba in the side room from 11 a.m. to noon.
• Dick Foley delivering the keynote address on healthy aging strategies from noon to 12:45 p.m.
• Linda Rudat addressing memory challenges from 1-1:30 p.m.
Call 360-653-4551, ext. 234, or email email@example.com to sign up to attend a seminar.