- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Stilly Senior Center offering health, social services fair
ARLINGTON — The Stillaguamish Senior Center will be holding a Health and Social Services Fair from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 6.
In addition to five health seminars, community members can get flu shots from Arlington Pharmacy, bone scans from Cascade Valley Hospital and speak with representatives from Community Services for the Blind and Partially Sighted, Hearing Loss Association of America, Medicare/Medicaid and more.
Information on social services will also be available from the departments of Social and Health Services, Social Security, Veterans Affairs and other agencies and organizations.
The health seminars are divided into the following topics:
• 9:30 a.m. — Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (a new health law)
• 10 a.m. — Sleep disorders hosted by Cascade Clinics
• 11 a.m. — Consumer safety hosted by Shirley Hauck, Senior Services of Snohomish County
• Noon — Estate planning and legal issues hosted by Steve Peiffle of the Law Firm of Bailey, Duskin, Peiffle and Canfield
• 1 p.m. — Snohomish County Ombudsman Program
Organizers will also be offering entertainment, raffle door prizes and brown bag lunches for sale at $2.50 a piece.
For more information, call the Stillaguamish Senior Center at 360-653-4551.