- About Us
Open house on 67th Ave. project
ARLINGTON — The city of Arlington will be conducting an open house on March 13 from 5-7 p.m. at the Stillaguamish Valley Pioneer Museum, located at 20722 67th Ave. NE in Arlington, to provide an opportunity for residents, businesses and all other interested parties to meet and discuss the 67th Avenue Final Phase project.
Members of the city’s construction management team will be on hand, along with project designers, the construction manager and the contractor, to discuss the project and answer any questions attendees might have.
The meeting will be run in an open house format, during which members of the public can drop in at any time to talk with the project team, and no formal presentation will be provided.
- The open house will cover the following topics:
- The project’s history and a recap of its previous phases.
- An overview of the public involvement during the final phase design.
- An overview and summary of the benefits of the final phase.
- The schedule and funding partners.
- Centennial Trail, and other pedestrian and bicycle path improvements.
- The construction approach.
- What to expect during construction.
- A project area map.
The Mayor and City Council wish to assure Arlington’s businesses, residents and visitors that the project team will provide timely updates on project activities, road closures and detours to minimize any potential impacts. This project has been many years in the making and is intended to enhance the southern entrance into the historic downtown Arlington district.
The latest information about the project, as well as contact information for public comments and questions, can be found on the project website at www.67thAve.org.