- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Snohomish County releases Weekly Road Construction Update
Snohomish County has released its Weekly Road Construction Update for July 24.
The following local projects are included on that list:
Newly Announced Projects
• W. Cedarvale Loop Road, between Bumgarner Road and 292nd Street NE (Arlington area).
A single lane closure will be in effect from 7:30 a.m. on July 29 through 4:30 p.m. on Aug 12. Snohomish County Road Maintenance will replace a culvert. Traffic will not return to working order until the project is completed.
• Marine Drive, at 31st Avenue NE and 33rd Avenue NE (Marysville area).
Single lane closure dates have changed. The closures will be in effect July 22 through Aug. 2, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily. Snohomish County Public Works will upgrade sidewalk ramps to current ADA standards. Project webpage.
• Marine Drive, from I-5 to Quilceda Creek (Marysville area).
Single lane closures will be in effect for an approximate three day duration beginning around Aug. 19. The schedule is not yet finalized. Cemex will be paving 7 p.m. yo 6 a.m.. Notice will be posted one week prior to the start of the job. Project webpage.
• Burn Road, in the 16900 block (Arlington area).
A single lane closure will be in effect July 8 through Aug. 1, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tri Terra will install the water main for the Trophy Ponds project.
• Jordan Rd, between Arlington Heights Road and 184th Street NE (Arlington area).
A single lane closure will continue through Oct. 11, 8:30a a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Interwest Construction will continue to construct roadway improvements for the Snohomish County Jim Creek Bridge No.42 Replacement project. Project webpage.
• 112th Street NE, between 69th Drive NE and the end of 112th Street NE (Marysville area).
A single lane closure will be in effect Aug. 5-9, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Snohomish County Road Maintenance will replace a culvert.
• 123rd Street NW, at the 120 block (Northwest Marysville area).
A single lane closure will be in effect July 16-30, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.. PSE/INFRASOURCE CONSTRUCTION will install a new gas service to a residence.