Temporary road closures in downtown Arlington, July 4, 10-12
June 29, 2009 · 5:52 PM
ARLINGTON — The following roads will be closed on July 4 from 2-7 p.m. for the Arlington Fourth of July Parade:
- Olympic Avenue, from Division to First Street.
- Division Street, from West to French Avenue.
- Macleod and Durham avenues, from Division to Fifth Street.
- Broadway and Newberry avenues, from Division to Burke Street.
- Gilman Street, from Broadway Avenue to French Street.
Olympic Avenue will be closed, from Fifth to First Street, from 5 a.m. July 10 to 8 p.m. July 12, for the Arlington Street Fair.
Please contact the Public Works Department at 360-403-3500 with any questions or concerns regarding these closures.