- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Snohomish Health District offering free H1N1 vaccination clinics
SNOHOMISH COUNTY — The Snohomish Health District recently announced that it will offer no-cost H1N1 vaccinations at eight county locations in February and March.
No appointments will be necessary. Vaccinations are available to all residents older than six months.
"We are fortunate to have plenty of vaccine now to offer to everyone who wants it," said Dr. Gary Goldbaum, health officer and director of Snohomish County Health District. "Although we hope there will be no large 'third wave' of H1N1 illness in our community, we all need to prepare now as if it could re-emerge this spring."
Dates and locations for vaccination clinics are:
• Friday, Feb. 26 — noon to 2 p.m.: Stillaguamish Senior Center, 18308 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington
• Wednesday, March 3 — 1-3 p.m.: South Everett Neighborhood Center/Familias Unidas, 6315 Fleming Street #B, Everett
• Wednesday, March 10 — 9-11 a.m.: South County Senior Center, 220 Railroad Ave., Edmonds
• Wednesday, March 10 — 12:30-2:30 p.m.: Mill Creek Senior Center, 15720 Main Street, Mill Creek
• Friday, March 12 — noon to 2 p.m.: Lynnwood Senior Center, 5800 198th Street SW, Lynnwood
For more information on the Snohomish Health District of the H1N1 virus, visit www.snocoflu.com.