Does ProDentim Live Up to Its Advertisement?
By and large, users take probiotic supplements to support gut health. Each unit of ProDentim contains about 3.5 billion strains of probiotics. Together, the strains support overall dental and oral health. However, such probiotics can also help your gums and teeth in different ways. And with oral supplements like ProDentim, you can support your gums and teeth in different ways.
How does it Work?
The key to the efficacy of ProDentim lies within the five potent strains it comes with. Each of the strains has a different function to perform. Nevertheless, this oral supplement has more than some probiotics. For example, it has malic Acid, insulin, dicalcium phosphate, and the like. Also, it is a fully dissolvable tablet. This means that when you pop a pill inside the mouth, the ingredients get absorbed within the mouth. The good bacteria in the mouth start forming “beneficial colonies.” It also helps to balance the existing microbiota inside the mouth. Together, this helps to support dental and oral health in different ways. Even if you do not have any dental issues, you can have this for fresher breath and whiter teeth.
Know the Ingredients
Different strains of probiotics in ProDentim have different functions. You should learn in detail how they can be helpful. The supplement received fortification with some other ingredients, as well. Here are the details:
- Lactobacillus Paracasei: these probiotic bacteria have direct benefits on oral health. They help to prevent the chance of developing dental caries. It also helps to strengthen gums and teeth. Also, it fights bad breath. Scientists also attribute its efficacy due to its ability to slow down the growth of Streptococcus mutans. It is one of the leading causes of cavities in the teeth. Additionally, it supports gut health and overall wellness.
- Lactobacillus Reuteri: another powerful probiotic it helps to manage dental plaque and develop gum health. Additionally, it helps to control the severity of gingivitis and prevent the growth of the oral thrush-forming species Candida. Further, it promotes gum health and balances your gum flora. Moreover, these bacteria offer other health benefits like checking depression, improving cognition, and managing Alzheimer’s disease. This allows them to shield themselves against problems like IBS and asthma.
- Lactis BL-04: this probiotic helps to improve your overall dental health. They make it by colonizing the beneficial bacteria in your mouth. Consequently, they help fight foul breath, cavities, gum diseases, the buildup of plaque, and even bad taste. It also helps support gut health.
- Inulin: This fiber has its source from the roots of chicory. This fiber is primarily helpful in checking digestive issues. Additionally, it helps to prevent bad breath and manage oral inflammation. As a powerful prebiotic, it also helps to increase the production of ‘good’ bacteria inside the mouth. Additionally, it restricts the growth of pathogens like Candida.
- Malic Acid: This organic Acid is abundant in green vegetables and fruits. The malic acid content in Prodentim comes from strawberries. It helps to make your teeth whiter by controlling the formation of dental plaque. Also, malic Acid helps to check dental decay. This is possible because malic Acid has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This Acid also lessens the quantity of sugar in the mouth. This organic Acid is also helpful in managing toothache and gum diseases.
- Tricalcium Phosphate: this comes in the form of dietary calcium. It helps to manage the indications of gingivitis and tooth decay. Moreover, it plays a significant role in supporting jaw and teeth health. Also, several recent studies have shown that Tricalcium Phosphate, or TCP, can remove harmful bacteria from your mouth. On the other hand, TCP supports the growth of beneficial bacteria to promote overall dental hygiene.
- Peppermint: as one of the most common and best-loved herbs for fresher breath, peppermint also has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to check gum inflammation, which can be a severe threat to your overall oral health. Peppermint can clean your throat and mouth, freshen your breathing, and kill oral germs. It is particularly effective to relieve ‘dry mouths’ indications like toothache, soreness, and gum pain. The manufacturers of ProDentim claim to use the best quality peppermint oil in their candies. It comes with menthol.
What Do the Customers of ProDentim Have to Say?
This dental health supplement helps to improve the health of your dental enamel and gum. There are innumerable reviews from verified customers of ProDentim. You can go through them on the official website of the product. Most of the studies have been positive. For example, a user of ProDentim has confirmed that the product is safe enough for regular use. This customer has found the supplement helps to maintain and improve overall health. Plus, it has helped remove annoying plaques.
Several users have shared that this product has helped get them the brightest smiles they have ever had. And while doing so, they felt minimal tooth sensitivity.
Another real customer revealed that after trying ProDentim, his teeth had a fantastic feeling “for the first time in decades.”
One reviewer from the company website claims he has minimal worries for his oral health after he started taking this supplement. And mentions that his gums seem to have “never looked better.”
Another real user says he started taking ProDentom after her dentist recommended it. She likes the supplement and is happy with the results.
The manufacturers have made many claims about ProDentim since its launch. And most of the real users who have tried the product claim to reap the benefits. As a GMO-free product, ProDentim has no known side effects. And most users could experience its efficacy within a month of its use. Still, if you order a product and are unhappy with the product, then you always have the opportunity to ask for a refund.