PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES (PDS)
Providing official legal notice of land use applications, hearings, decisions and state environmental policy act (SEPA) threshold determinations within unincorporated Snohomish County.
Publication Date: July 2, 2008.
To learn more about a project:
• Call the planner assigned to the project.
• Review project file at Snohomish County Planning and Development Services (PDS) 5th Floor Customer Service Center.
• *NEW * Permit Counter Hours: 8-5 p.m. M,T,W,F and 10-5 p.m. on Thursdays. Please call ahead to be certain the project file is available.
To comment on a project:
• Submit written comments to PDS at the address below. All comments received prior to issuance of a department decision or recommendation will be reviewed. To ensure that comments are addressed in the decision or recommendation, they should be received by PDS before the end of the published comment period.
• Comments, on a project scheduled for a hearing before the hearing examiner, may be made by submitting them to PDS prior to the open record hearing.
• PDS only publishes the decisions as required by Snohomish County Code. Persons will receive notice of all decisions that they have submitted written comment on, regardless of whether or not they are published.
• You may become a party of record for a project by: 1. submitting original written comments and request to become a party of record to the county prior to the hearing, 2. testifying at the hearing or 3. entering your name on a sign-up register at the hearing. NOTE: only parties of record may subsequently appeal the hearing examiner’s decision or provide written or oral arguments to the county council if such an appeal is filed.
To appeal a decision:
• Department decisions (including SEPA threshold determinations): submit a written appeal and the $500 filing fee to PDS prior to the close of the appeal period. Refer to SCC 30.71.050(5) for details on what must be included in a written appeal.
• A SEPA appeal also requires that an affidavit or declaration be filed with the hearing examiner within seven days of filing the appeal, pursuant to SCC 30.61.305(1).
• Hearing examiner decisions issued after a public hearing are appealable as described in the examiner’s decision. Notice of those decisions is not published. You must have submitted written comments to PDS or written or oral comments at the public hearing in order to appeal a hearing examiner’s decision.
• Building and Grading applications associated with a Single Family Residence are not subject to the County’s appeal process. To file a judicial appeal in Superior Court, refer to WAC 197-11-680 and RCW 43.21C.075.
How to Reach Us
The Customer Service Center for the Snohomish County Planning and Development Services is located on the 5th floor of the County Administration Building at 3000 Rockefeller Avenue.
Planning and Development Services
County Administration Building
3000 Rockefeller Avenue, M/S 604
Everett, WA 98201
Phone: 425-388-3311 TTY
ADA NOTICE: Snohomish County facilities are accessible. The county strives to provide access and services to all members of the public. Sign language interpreters and communication materials in alternate form will be provided upon advance request of one calendar week. Contact the Hearing Examiner’s office, 425-388-3411 voice, Vel Smith (PDS) at 425-388-3210 voice, or 425-388-3700 TDD.
NOTICE OF APPLICATION
File Name: Eric Peterson File Number: 08-105854-SP
Project Description: 2 lot short subdivision of approximately 9.47 acres
Location: 13626 Jordan Road, Arlington, located on the west side of Jordan Road, north of its intersection with 134th Street N.E.
Tax Account Number:
Applicant: Eric Peterson
Date of application/Completeness Date: June 11, 2008
Approvals required: Short Subdivision Approval
Concurrency: This project will be evaluated to determine if there is enough capacity on county roads to accommodate the project’s traffic impacts, and a concurrency determination will be made. Notice of the concurrency determination will be provided in the notice of project decision. The notice of decision will be provided to all parties of record for the project.
Comment Period: Submit written comments on or before July 21, 2008
Project Planner: Dorothy Crossman, 425-388-3311, ext. 2351
Project Planner e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published: July 2, 2008.
SUPERIOR COURT OF
In the Matter of the Estate of
FREDERICK O. WIGREN,
NO. 08 4 00653 6
PROBATE NOTICE TO CREDITORS
The personal representative named below has been appointed as personal representative of this estate. Any person having claim against the decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner as provided in RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the personal representative or the personal representative’s attorney at the address stated below, a copy of the claim and filing the original of the claim with the court in which the probate proceedings were commenced. The claim must be presented within the later of: (1) Thirty days after the personal representative served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(1)(c); or (2) four months after the date of first publication of the notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060.
This bar is effective as to claims against both the decedent’s probate and non-probate assets.
CLARA I. WIGREN
SKAGIT LAW GROUP, PLLC
By: BRIAN E. CLARK
WSBA NO. 9019
PO Box 336
Mount Vernon, WA 98273
Published: June 18, 25 and July 2, 2008.
SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
FOR SNOHOMISH COUNTY
In the Matter of the Estate of
Ruth E. Steele,
Cause No.: 08-4-00732-0
The Personal Representative named below has been appointed and has qualified as Personal Representative of the Estate of Ruth E. Steele (“Decedent”). Persons having claims against the Decedent must, before the time the claim would be barred by any otherwise applicable statute of limitations, present the claim in the manner provided by RCW 11.40.070 by serving on or mailing to the Personal Representative or the Personal Representative’s attorney at the address stated below, a copy of the claim, and filing the original of the claim with the court. The claim must be presented within the later of: (1) thirty (30) days after the Personal Representative served or mailed the notice to the creditor as provided under RCW 11.40.020(1)(c); or (2) four (4) months after the date of first publication of the Notice. If the claim is not presented within this time frame, the claim is forever barred, except as otherwise provided in RCW 11.40.051 and 11.40.060. This bar is effective as to claims against both the Decedent’s probate and nonprobate assets.
Lyons Law Offices
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2890
Seattle, WA 98101
DATED: May 23, 2008.
DATE OF FIRST PUBLICATION: May 25, 2008.
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE: Marilyn J. Thomson
Attorney for Personal Representative
LYONS LAW OFFICES, P.S.
BY SANDRA A. SNOW, WSBA #35488
Attorneys for Marilyn J. Thomson
Published: June 25, July 2 and
July 9, 2008.
Public Hospital District No. 3, Snohomish County (Cascade Valley Hospital and Clinics) Board of Commissioners has canceled the first monthly Board meeting scheduled for Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at
Published: July 2, 2008.
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
IN AND FOR SNOHOMISH COUNTY, WASHINGTON
FINISHING TOUCH PNW, INC., a Washington corporation,
CHARLES MORROW and VICKIE MORROW, husband and wife, and their community composed thereof; CHARLES MORROW, individually and as the owner of MORROW CUSTOM HOMES, INC., a Washington corporation; MORROW CUSTOM HOMES, INC., a Washington corporation, also known as MORROW CONSTRUCTION, INC., doing business under Contractor License No. MORROCH955KB; and CONTRACTORS BONDING INSURANCE COMPANY (“CBIC”), Bond No. SG1735, OSO LUMBER, INC., a Washington corporation, DUNBAR ENTERPRISES, INC., a Washington corporation doing business as DUNBAR DOORS AND MILLWORK, and STANWOOD REDI-MIX, INC., a Washington corporation,
Case No. 08-2-04966-1
SUMMONS BY PUBLICATION ON COMPLAINT FOR MONEY DUE, TO RECOVER ON CONTRACTOR’S BOND, AND TO FORECLOSE MATERIALMEN’S LIEN
THE STATE OF WASHINGTON to the said CHARLES MORROW and VICKIE MORROW, husband and wife, and their community composed thereof; and CHARLES MORROW, individually and as the owner of and doing business as MORROW CUSTOM HOMES, INC., a Washington corporation.
You are hereby summoned to appear within sixty (60) days after the date of first publication of this summons, to wit, within sixty days after the 2 day of July, 2008, and defend the above-entitled action in the above-entitled court, and answer the complaint of the plaintiff FINISHING TOUCH PNW, INC., a Washington corporation, and serve a copy of your answer upon the undersigned attorneys for plaintiff FINISHING TOUCH PNW, INC., a Washington corporation, at his office below stated; and in case of your failure to so do, judgment will be rendered against you according to the demand of the complaint, which has been filed with the clerk of said court. Said complaint is for money due and to foreclose materialmen’s lien.
DATED this 26 day of June, 2008.
WEED, GRAAFSTRA AND
BENSON, INC., P.S.
Thom H. Graafstra, WSBA #7099
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Finishing Touch, PNW, Inc.
21 Avenue A
Snohomish, WA 98290
360-568-3119; FAX 360-568-4437
Published: July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and Aug. 6, 2008.